Queen of Cups
Looking for an eco-friendly, safe and comfortable alternative to tampons and pads? Then the Queen of Cups menstrual cup is just what you need! This cup is not only reusable, but also fairly produced and vegan.
♻️ Sustainable & Reusable: With a useful life of up to 10 years*, the Queen of Cups is an eco-friendly choice that helps you reduce your carbon footprint.
⏰ Long-lasting protection: Enjoy up to 8 hours of comfort and freedom without having to keep changing.
🌿 Safe & Vegan: Made from 100% medical grade silicone, this menstrual cup is vegan and safe for your body.
🌟 Womxn Owned: Your purchase supports a womxn-owned business and promotes womxn empowerment.
*When used correctly
This time, the Queen of Cups doesn't predict the future for you, but makes the present easier for you - with a capacity of 22 milliliters and 100% medical-grade silicone. But it's not just the inside that counts here: The nevernot menstrual cup comes with high-quality, reusable outer packaging and a super practical bag. Your sustainable and environmentally friendly alternative for (almost) every day and occasion! The nevernot menstrual cup is 100% packaging-free.
Content: 1 cup - 22ml
- First things first: wash your hands.
- Then find out for yourself which folding technique works best (you can find the techniques on the package leaflet).
- Now insert the cups with the folded side first - ideally while crouching. The cup should fully unfold in you. Check it by running your finger along the edge.
- Wash your hands, gently press in the cup, release the vacuum and carefully pull out the ring. Twist and press for even easier removal.
- After a maximum of 8 hours, you should empty your menstrual cup in the sink or toilet. Clean with warm water and a pH-neutral washing lotion or a pH-neutral cleaning cloth.
- After each menstrual period, soak your cup in boiling water for 5 minutes. If you want to clean the cup on the go, you can do that with the nevernot intimate wipes.
You would like more? We too!
Discover our most popular collections now.
This is how we send our packages
Free from a purchase value of 100€. Otherwise 5€.
Free from a purchase value of 100€. Otherwise €9.
To the EU (excl. Liechtenstein)
Depending on the EU country, between 10€ and 25€ shipping.
We pack as environmentally friendly as we can
We use 70% recycled and recyclable cardboard
and 80% recycled shipping bags
We try to send as few individual shipments as possible - for the sake of the environment ❤️